Welcome to the NWA PMI Chapter Members Only Area
Log in with your PMI credentials below to access the following Members Only material
Past Speak Slides
Member Only Surveys
- Member Only Ordering
Also, if you would like to post a Member Only Ad we post those for free as a member benefit. Please email [email protected] the following details for the ad to be posted:
- Job title
- Job Description
- Minimum and Preferred qualifications
- How long you want the ad to be posted
- Contact details if member has a question
Is it finally time to earn your PMP/CAPM certification? Are you mentoring someone who wants to earn their PMP/CAPM certification?
The NWA PMI Chapter is pleased to offer a preparatory course for experienced project managers readying themselves to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Exam.
SPRING 2020 PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course is offered on Thursday nights in the Bentonville/Rogers area. The course is taught by NWA PMI chapter volunteers, all of whom are experienced PMP certified Project Management professionals. The session is conducted on ten consecutive Thursday evenings, from 5:30 pm through 9:00 pm, beginning March 11 through May 13
This course fulfills the required 35-hour PMI contact hour requirement needed for the PMP exam and the 23-hour PMI contact hour requirement for the CAPM exam.
NWA PMI Chapter membership is required
The NWA PMI PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course objective is to assist the participants in preparing for the certification exam. Many of the components of the Agile methodology are extensions of tools and techniques that are defined in the material taught in this class. The review is not designed to teach applied project management. The exam covers the knowledge areas defined in the PMI Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Fifth Edition which is available online as a membership benefit.
This low cost course, when compared to most other commercially offered review courses, is a major benefit to our members and other practitioners of project management. The course is structured to provide the participant with an evenly paced review presentation of materials over a 10-week period rather than concentrated in 5 consecutive days. The participants will be provided with a suggested study program that aligns with the paced material presentation. By intently following the program, participants will complete the study time to achieve the confidence necessary for taking the exam. The NWA PMI PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course uses Crosswind Project Management, Inc materials.
Begin Date: Wednesday, March 11
End Date: Wednesday, May 13
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Location: Schlotzsky's, 2709 West Walnut Street, Rogers AR
Cost: $495 after August 30
Your initial homework assignment, to be completed before our first class is:
- Obtain a copy of PMBOK (version 6)- Project Management Book of Knowledge, all PMI members can download a soft copy or you may purchase a hard copy if you prefer – bring this book to class every week
- Also – begin reading the PMBOK – week 1 will cover chapters 1-3
- If you aren’t already a member of PMI and the NWA PMI Chapter, please do join (http://www.nwapmi.org/join.php) – membership is required for us to be able to provide your class materials to you in printed or electronic form. We will be verifying chapter membership before class begins.
At first class we will provide Crosswind PMP Exam Success Series: AnyWare® Certification Study System (Sixth Edition PMBOK® Guide)
• Bootcamp Manual with over 80 pages of new content, as well as the brand new Stakeholder knowledge area, has an 800+ question web-based exam simulation application, Excel workbooks to document experience hours for the PMP® application, sample PMP® Application in PDF and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use
• Web-based Exam Simulation application with 26 tests and over 3000 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 16 custom topics
• Discovering the PMBOK® Guide Audio Recording - also available in MP3 format (Our previous Processes Audio product has been replaced by this new product. It is over 10 times longer in duration than the previous 80-minute Processes audio content and includes Tony Johnson, as well as Dayle Beyer having an interactive discussion about how all of the pieces of the PMBOK® Guide fit together and work with each other.
• Terminology Audio Download - also available in MP3 format
Registration and Payment:
NWA PMI accepts all major credit cards
To pay by check, make payable to “NWA PMI” and mail to:
Attn: NWA PMI PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Course
PO Box 1597
Bentonville AR 72712-1597