Work as Instructor for NWA PMI PMP Prep Course
E-mail [email protected] for more information.
The Instructor will present a topic for the NWA PMI PMP Prep Course. We will need at least 1 (one) instructor for each topic and you are invited to teach one or more topics. Ideally we would like to be 2 (two) instructors deep on each topic.
We will have someone there in class from 5:15pm (15 minutes before class) until 9:00pm (end of the class). The instructor may be teaching from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm with the first 30 minutes of each class (5:30pm to 6:00pm) becoming Ask the PMP. You are invited to join us for Ask the PMP but this is not required. In addition to teaching you will earn PDUs for class material preparation.
Instructors are asked to review and if needed update the existing material. We also ask that you network with the students , future PMPs, and help them answer any questions they might have and the questions will come up all night long. These may be the future teachers for the class or even better yet future officers and you , as the instructor, will play a key role in helping to develop our future PMP chapter members.
- PMBOK Chapters 1 and 2 - Introduction
- PMBOK Chapter 3 - Project Management Framework
- PMBOK Chapter 4 - Project Integration Management
- PMBOK Chapter 5 -Project Scope Management
- PMBOK Chapter 6 - Project Time Management
- PMBOK Chapter 7 - Project Cost Management
- PMBOK Chapter 8 - Project Quality Management
- PMBOK Chapter 9 -Project Human Resources Management
- PMBOK Chapter 10 - Project Communications Management
- PMBOK Chapter 11 - Project Risk Management
- PMBOK Chapter 12 - Project Procurement Management
- PMBOK CHapter 13 - Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Test Taking Tips
Thank you in advance for your support of this course. We know we could not do this without your help!